Saturday, March 01, 2008

When Irish Eyes are Smiling!!!! :)





Irish Dance. I think Jack's photo is blurry but there is pretty good video. If you don't see MY videos in the sidebar could someone let me know. When I look at my own blog, I see someone elses videos sometimes WEIRD.

Busy at the OB house. Irish Dance, Basketball, Tae Kwan Do. Congrats to Jack on his yellow belt. I have no time to write lately.

Work is great. Fell on the ice two weeks ago so I am off until Wednesday. Still hurts like a bitch but I am not one to milk being on the medical. I once really needed it and won't ever abuse it.

We have a new Superintendent. So far I like him. He launched a few bosses, one which I laughed about because that boss was an idiot. LOL I am not mentioning any names because I don't need the payback.

I will update soon. I am too tired to continue. Was up past midnight last night. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOL. I know but I NEVER AM. Was up at 0600 on my own.

No comments: