Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Twofer :)






<

I hate June. Why?? Because it seems like everything happens in one month so that everyone can go on vacation in July and August. We had Cub Scout camp out, preschool graduation, Nephew 8th grade graduation, Niece 8th grade graduation, Football, Baseball, TBall, Irish Dance WHEW I am tired from typing it all.

I am now assigned to the academy. Yes, I will be teaching. Right now I am trying to learn from all the great teachers already assigned there. There are some really good ones. You know they are good when they take a subject that can really put you to sleep and they make it interesting! I am so impressed!

I am still trying to adjust to the 0400 wake up. It's not easy. I do like that there is a kick ass gym at the academy and that I am allowed to work out everyday! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: