Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Jack is the pickiest person I know. He is even worse than I was when I was his age.
We have done everything in our power to expand his menu. We have new foods friday where he has to eat something he doesn't like or try at least a little bit of something new. I only do this once a week as I don't want him to starve. I have and use the book Deceptively Delicious and it works wonders. He eats many things that he doesn't know about. LOL

So I told him a few days ago that today was Thanksgiving. I told him that meant that he was going to try some Turkey and Sweet Potatoes. I myself never tried Sweet Potatoes until a few years ago. They always looked gross to me. Now I love them. Jack wasn't too happy with the news that it was going to be New Food Thursday AND he was going to have to try it in front of a bunch of people. He HATES when people watch him try new foods. I think he is nervous that he will throw up or something. LOL

So this morning my smart, funny and wonderful son gave me a card that he made me for Thanksgiving.....I couldn't help but laugh out loud.....and share it with you. (if anyone is even reading because according to by blog, no one follows me) No one listening doesn't stop me from talking in real life, it's not going to stop me here. :)



6 comments:

Sylithia said...

Pfffft I read your blog ALL the time!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

OMG! That card is hilarious. That's one for the archive. Ha. I miss you, girl. When can we hang out? I will come there or you can come here. Whatever, but I miss ya!

Princess PinkLady said...

LOL---that's hilarious. Lennon's a picky eater, too. I swear, if it's not a chicken nugget, the boy will not eat it. He was super excited to help me make stuffing. When I made him try it, he said "I think I have to go throw up now." Darn kid. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

My Brand Of Crazy... said...

Hey! I still follow!
Love the card...it's definitely one to put in the Momento Box!! LOL.

Michelle said...

LOL, I'm listening....

Never could comment before because you didn't allow anonymous comments. Finally broke down and got myself a blogger account. Well, was forced too when AOL journals shut down.

Love those home made cards, their the best. No doubt that one is a keeper, lol.

My Brand Of Crazy... said...

That is definitely one to keep in the memory box! Too funny!